Learn more about Dr. Larry Handlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Handlin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Handlin, DO, FACC, FACP is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Handlin graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Handlin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Callaway Community Hospital
- Audrain Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Handlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Handlin practice?
Dr. Larry Handlin practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mexico, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MO.
See Mexico Cardiologists.