Learn more about Dr. Larry Handlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Handlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Handlin
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Handlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Handlin, DO, FACC, FACP is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Handlin graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Handlin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Callaway Community Hospital
- Audrain Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry R Handlin DO, FACC, and FACP is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Handlin practice?
- Dr. Larry Handlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Handlin practices Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mexico, MO.
See Mexico Cardiologists.