A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Handlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Handlin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Handlin
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Handlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Handlin, DO, FACC, FACP is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Handlin graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Handlin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Callaway Community Hospital
- Audrain Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry R Handlin DO, FACC, and FACP is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Handlin practice?
- Dr. Larry Handlin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry Handlin practices Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mexico, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MO.
See Mexico Cardiologists.