A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Hansen is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Hansen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Grand Island
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Lamont Hansen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry L. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Larry Hansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Hansen practices Family Medicine near Grand Island, NE.
See Grand Island Primary Care Doctors.