A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Harman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Harman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Harman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harman graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Harman DO is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry Harman practice?
- Dr. Larry Harman has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Harman practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Cardiologists.