A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Harman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Harman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harman
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harman graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Harman DO is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry Harman practice?
- Dr. Larry Harman has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Harman practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Cardiologists.