Learn more about Dr. Larry Harman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Harman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harman graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry P. Harman practice?
Dr. Larry Harman practices Critical Care Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, FL.
See Sarasota Anesthesiologists and Sarasota Cardiologists.