A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawkins
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hawkins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Hawkins, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hawkins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rusk State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Rex Hawkins MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Hawkins practice?
- Dr. Larry Hawkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Hawkins practices Psychiatry near Rusk, TX.
See Rusk Psychiatrists.