Dr. Larry Hess Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Larry Hess?

Posted on September 7th, 2016

I do not recommend this Dr. what's so ever. I wish I would have looked him up prior to my appointment I would have rescheduled. He treated me like my issues were not important. He also made fun of the prior Dr.'s that I have seen. When he read my chart he laughed. This is just some of the things he did.

Hess

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

Dr Hess and his wife Dr Janet Hess good reviews are all bullcow made up by themsleves and their family

Hes horrible and improffessional

Posted on September 21st, 2015

I went to Dr Hess for an exam and he was rude uncaring and didnt care about my baby!

He's amazing and professional

Posted on August 5th, 2015

I really don't know what everyone was talking about.. But for my experience he was professional and kind. I had concerns about possibly having a miscarriage and he actually was very positive about taking care of his patient. He's very prompt and will listen to you. No problems here. We love him!

Posted on May 30th, 2015

Horrible experience!All the other people are right!I cant believe hes still in practice!

Made a great impression on my family- Dr. Hess was so nice and attentive.

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Dr. Hess delivered my last baby & it was a wonderful experience! Loved him.

Evil Doctor

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

I strongly suggest everyone avoid this doctor and not go to him! He dropped my baby slipped out his hands and he wasn't careful! He's didn't even care!

Child molester

Posted on December 27th, 2014

STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!My biological father whom I known less than 2 years was molesting me and ruined my life.His family are close with Dr hess family.Dr hess and his wife are shady people.My cousin is a Beverly hills plastic surgeon Harvard Sandford Grad and way younger than Larry Hess lame contribution to society.His adopted daughter looks like Michael Jackson with a blonde wig and his wife is an ugly old bag please drop dead shayna downs syndrome face.

Patient

Posted on March 2nd, 2013

Dr Hess is a straight shooter. He is not the type to talk to you like you were both at a women’s luncheon. I can imagine some of the women he has to deal with.Dr. Hess is extremely proactive in getting to the bottom of a problem, not to mention he is the only doctor so far at Kaiser that knows mid life women’s issues. If you are the kind of patient that likes a Doctor that will hold your hand, forget it. If you want a doctor that will get’s the job done then you want Dr. Hess. I’ve been to so many Gyn’s at Kaiser and all of them are useless and that goes for Endocrinologists as well. Dr. Hess knew what to do with in less than 5 minutes. He wants just the facts not what you had for dinner. So for all you women with your wishy washy personalities, you need to go to a female doctor if you want symphony. Dr. Hess is a great doctor and I would HIGHLY recommended him.

BEST DOCTOR EVER

Posted on November 19th, 2012

BEST DOCTOR EVER

Unbelievably rude

Posted on July 29th, 2011

I had an absolutely AWFUL experience with Dr. Hess today. I came into the office because I suspected I was miscarrying. He happened to be the doctor on call. This was our meeting:Dr. Hess: Hi I'm Dr. HessMe: Nice to meet you, I'm Holly.Dr. Hess: I don't want to talk to you. Let's just do the ultrasound.Me: Did you look over my chart. Do you know what's going on?Dr. Hess: No. If the ultrasound is inconclusive you can tell me what's going on.I couldn't believe he actually said "I don't want to talk to you." He was easily the most rude doctor I have EVER encountered, and I will absolutely never subject myself to that experience again. He should not be allowed to practice.

Posted on April 18th, 2017