Dr. Larry Hirsch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

April 26th, 2016
Best ever!

May 22nd, 2012
Didn't check urine
New in town - was having weird pain thought could be related to female stuff (even thought tampon could be stuck). He spent a lot of time talking about my other medications, but did not test my urine. I hadn't had a UTI for 18 years, and had no pain during urination as I;d experienced before. I ended up in Urgent Card two weeks later with a UTI and very high temperature. It had gotten to my kidneys. The Dr. didn't check this simple thing that would have saved me a lot of pain and cost.

April 30th, 2012
Horrible
He is a perverted pig to his staff making sexual jokes and just rude comments. I also felt blind my entire pregnancy. I NEVER has a pelvic exam near the end of my pregnancy which I am told is standard practice. I will not be going back ever. I was very uncomfortable the entire time I was his patient.

June 14th, 2011
Not going back
I had an initial appointment with Dr. Hisch for a procedure which should have been a 30-minute visit and took 2 hours -- not busy, no emergencies, no explanation -- he just didn't both getting around to seeing me. It got worse. During the procedure, he ignored me and bantered with his offic assistant about Trump's Celebrity Apprentice show instead of explaining what he was doing, even after I requested explanations. The entire experience was demeaning. I asked my primary care physician to refer me to another doctor.

April 22nd, 2011
He gives me the creeps and does not spend enough time with his patients. I have felt like I have gone through my entire pregnancy blind. If it was not for my quest for knowledge on the internet I would be very very lost. He needs a new job and needs to be a doctor and not he a pig in his office to his staff.

October 29th, 2008
Absolutely great doctor
I am a high risk pregnancy and Dr. Hirsch has really worked with me to answer all my questions and make sure that this baby is being well taken care of while in my tummy :)