A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Ho is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Ho, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Ho has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry C Ho MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry C. Ho practice?
- Dr. Larry Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Ho practices Anesthesiology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Anesthesiologists.