A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Holland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
- Upper Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Joseph Holland DO and FACOG is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Larry J. Holland practice?
- Dr. Larry Holland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Holland practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Piqua, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH.
See Piqua Obstetricians & Gynecologists.