Dr. Larry Holland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Holland?

August 25th, 2017

Biggest Mistake Of My Life

He would blow off my concern with my pregnancy, having had a miscarriage earlier, I was fearful it would happen again. He never did ultrasounds, knowing I was high risk, never called to check up on how I was doing when I had called several times due to bleeding. Finally, at 36 weeks, I lost my one and only child and all he could do was laugh. I would not recommend him to the devil himself...

September 28th, 2016

ADVOCATE FOR YOUR OWN HEALTH

I would not recommend Dr. Holland.

December 19th, 2015

He was my doctor when I had my first child I had a very good experience with the doctor and staff they always made me feel welcome.

November 4th, 2015

Beware

Charges for visits that are a complete waste of time. Ran multiple test on me that I had to pay big money for out of pocket upfront to find out, nothing is wrong. I think I just got played for money to fill his bank. Going to another doctor, and I highly advise others to do the same. I'm in 2K dollars for a supposed abnormal pap smear.

June 13th, 2013

I really like Dr. Holland. He was my ob for my children. Even though he didn't deliver them as I had them early and had to go to a different hospital. He has done my thermal balloon ablasion. And is the only one that will even consider a hysterectomy at my age of 35. Today I go for an ultrasound to see if my ovaries are still good if they are I can keep them. Over all he has been a really good dr. And I would recommend him to all my friends.

November 13th, 2012

a true surgeon

I'm a medical student who was thinking about quitting medicine. I had never met such horrible personalities, especially in surgery. I just couldn't see myself working with physicians everyday. I spent 6 hours with Dr. Holland in the OR on one very random day, and he made me remember why I went to medical school. I truly believe that I'm still in medical school (and about to graduate) because of him. The crazy thing is he literally had no clue how much of an affect he had on me. It was just another day for him, and it was that only one time that I got the opportunity to be in the same OR with him. If that wasn't meant to be, then I don't know what is...

May 26th, 2012

GREAT DOCTOR :)

He has given birth to my two boys and i am currently seeing him for my final baby #3! Highly recommended!

April 13th, 2012

Great Doctor

Dr. Holland deliverd all 4 of my kids and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. Loved the office and the staff also. I highly recommend him!!!

March 30th, 2012

love him

ive had doctor holland since i was 16 and im now 23. i have two lil boys one is 2 and the other is 11 months and another one on the way he delivered all of my kids i think he is the best doctor around you couldnt ask for a better man. he can always make you laugh and cheer up your day. he is great with you when you go and have your kids i would recumend him to anyone hes great

December 2nd, 2011

overall

I have been a patient of Dr.Holland for about 12 years and He and his staff has always been nice and courteous. He delivered my son and my neice and nephews also. Two of my sister in-laws also go to Dr. Hollard. He is a very good doctor.

April 18th, 2010

Big baby

He was amazing with me during my pregnancy what a great doctor.

August 25th, 2017