A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Horesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horesh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horesh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Horesh, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Horesh graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Horesh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Carraway Hosp
- Christian Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Horesh MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry Horesh practice?
- Dr. Larry Horesh has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Horesh practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Radiologists.