A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Horesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Horesh, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Horesh graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Horesh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Carraway Hosp
- Christian Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Horesh MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry Horesh practice?
- Dr. Larry Horesh has 11 office locations.
Dr. Larry Horesh practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hinesville, GA and Jesup, GA.
See Savannah Radiologists.