inactive

Larry C Hughes DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 4th, 2011
AWESOME DR!!!!
The very first visit I had with Dr.Hughs was awesome! I was so used to other Doc.'s treating me like an idiot when it came to my own health care,It was like a breath of fresh air seeing a Dr. who's truely interested in making you feel apart of your treatment by giving you options. Making you understand each of those options, and weigh the pro's and con's and what that means for you as the patient. I've looked high and low across California,Nevada, and New Mexico for a Doctor that treats their patients as equals and not like a pawn in their money making game. I'll tell you what I would follow Dr.Hughs to the ends of the earth to continue seeing him.He really truely is apart of a dying breed of Dr.'s that know thier patients names not chart numbers!!!!

March 4th, 2011
AWESOME DOCTOR!!!!!!!!
I've searched my entire life for a Doctor that treats thier patients like people Not like a walking checkbook! Dr.Hughs has dedicated himself to ...

February 22nd, 2010
DO NOT GO TO HIM
Dr. Hughes was investigated twice by the Texas Medical Board for poor record-keeping and unsafe practices. He is currently on 2-year probation requiri ...