Dr. Larry Hund Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Hund?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Larry Hund?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 16th, 2015

Don't go there/ trust your gut parents

I'm now 20 years old went to him as a young child, my mom kept telling him that something was wrong with me because I wasn't doing well in school at 6-8 years old and he insisted I was just "slow" after she annoyed him enough about it he did an X-ray of my head they found a arachnoid cysts between my brain wall and skull that affected my memory. I didn't have any problems till I hit middle school then I got horrible headaches that landed me in the hospitals for weeks. He sent me to pediatric neurologists that said I was just slow to, but found out years later I also have ADD. Finally we switched doctors and I got referred to a neurologist and neurosurgeon at the time it wasn't growing but I ended up getting brain surgery when I was 18. If it was up to him I would've went through my whole education thinking I was dumb and failing every class. Parents trust your gut and take your kids else where!

August 9th, 2013

Quack in every sense of the word

This is guy is a liar and a cheat. He shouldn't have a license to practice medicine. He's on the payroll by the fluoride pushers. Run as fast you can away from this charlatan .

May 3rd, 2016