A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Bernstein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Bernstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Bernstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Joseph Bernstein MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry J. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Larry Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Bernstein practices Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Olney, MD.
See Olney Pediatricians, Olney Allergists, and Olney Radiologists.