A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Bernstein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Bernstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Bernstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Joseph Bernstein MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry J. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Larry Bernstein has 7 office locations.
Dr. Larry Bernstein practices Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Olney, MD.
See Forest Hills Pediatricians, Forest Hills Allergists, and Forest Hills Radiologists.