A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Sharp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sharp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry James Sharp DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry J. Sharp practice?
- Dr. Larry Sharp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry Sharp practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.