Dr. Larry Sharp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Sharp?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Larry Sharp?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 24th, 2015

Best ever

Dr Sharp is by far the best doctor I've ever seen. Ever. Compassionate, considerate, empathetic, smart, caring, and always had my back. Always listened to me. Never dismissed what I had to say. Took my concerns seriously. Did I say listened?! Spent enough time to actually learn my conditions and treat me as an individual. If I had to wait for a few minutes for my appointment, big deal. It just means he was giving his other patients the same courtesy. Better to wait for an exceptional doctor than not wait for a lousy one. I would challenge all doctors to practice their chosen profession with half as much consideration. I've tried to find a replacement, but none come close. Please come back Dr Sharp, your patients need you.

February 15th, 2013

RN, Ph.D.

Quite simply put, he is THE BEST, whatever condition he is treating. I like, many of his patients, want him to come back from Afghanistan and re-enter practice.

September 7th, 2012

Greatest doctor in his field of expertise.......please come back to active practice...

November 8th, 2011

Gentle, kind physician

I worked with Dr. Sharp for over 18 months to lessen the effects of Fibromyalgia. He and his staff were kind and concerned. I would highly recommend Dr. Sharp - when he returns from Afghanistan were he is serving in a military hospital.

September 14th, 2011

Too expensive for the outcome

Extremely long wait time. In correct diagnosis, too expensive, orders Unnecessary tests, prescribes too many expensive supplements, bad follow up, nods off while in session with patients, expands the clinic visit for higher rate. Insurance won't cover for 90% of his treatment.

August 12th, 2011

Great Doctor I hope he comes back soon!

Dr Sharp was the first doctor who diagnosed and treated my hypothyroidism correctly. I was heart broken at the prospect of finding a new doctor when he left for Afghanistan. I've already had one terrible experience but I'm hopeful the next doctor will work out. I'll definitely go back to Dr. Sharp when he returns.

August 2nd, 2011

AvocateAdvocatea

My experience with Dr. Sharp has been excellent. He has a greet staff including his nurse Vada. No patient on this earth with CFIDS/ME?GWS?MCS should ever complain about this great Doctor. He takes all patients seriously and also his job taking care of us.

May 17th, 2011

Debbie Estes

Dr. Sharp has helped and guided me through the worst year of my life, health-wise. He has been my life line. He is off to Afghanistan for a year of service and I will miss him greatly. Godspeed.

April 22nd, 2011

Absolutely run from this place. I should have known it would be a bad experience when i booked the appointment and Amy the receptionist asked for my insurance and then told me how Dr Sharp does not provide insurance. We waited for over 2 hours and they were so rude we just left. Also was lied to about a blood test. They have Christian items on the wall but there is nothing Christian about how they will treat you. I really believe the reviews on this site are written by the doctor.

September 17th, 2010

Holistic

Dr. Sharp takes a personal interest in each patient. He specializes in Integrative Medicine. Excellent highly personalized care.

September 14th, 2010

Larry Sharp is on of the nicest most caring doctor I have ever been to. I see him for fibromyalgia and I could not ask for a better doctor. He takes time with you and listens to what you say. He has many different treatments for any illness.

August 18th, 2010

Quack! Better off finding a witch doctor. I'm not sure how he is licensed!?