Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Wright
Dr. Larry Wright, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Wright is affiliated with Alta View Hospital, LDS Hospital and Intermountain Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Wright has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Larry Wright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. William Hildebrand III
Salt Lake City, UT31
Dr. Shade Williams
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT4
Dr. Lindell Weaver
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Salt Lake City, UT37