A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Young, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Hurley Medical Center
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry J Young MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Larry J. Young practice?
- Dr. Larry Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Young practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Obstetricians & Gynecologists.