A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Young, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Hurley Medical Center
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Young accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry J. Young practice?
Dr. Larry Young practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clio, MI and Burton, MI.
See Flint Obstetricians & Gynecologists.