Learn more about Dr. Larry Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Jacobs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Jacobs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry E Jacobs MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry E. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Larry Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Jacobs practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Cardiologists.