Learn more about Dr. Larry Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Jacobs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Jacobs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry E Jacobs MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry E. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Larry Jacobs has 8 office locations.
Dr. Larry Jacobs practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Laurys Station, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Cardiologists.