be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Jacobs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Heart Diaseses, Heart Diseases, and Heart Failure.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacobs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Larry Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry E. Jacobs practice?
Dr. Larry Jacobs practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Laurence Jacobs, Dr. Lawrence Jacobs, Dr. Loren Jacobs, Dr. Lorenzo Jacobs