A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Jennings is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jennings
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jennings Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jennings has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stone County Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
- Conway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Bryan Jennings DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry B. Jennings practice?
- Dr. Larry Jennings has 4 office locations.
Dr. Larry Jennings practices Family Medicine near Marshall, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield Bay, AR and Green Forest, AR.
See Marshall Primary Care Doctors.