A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Jennings is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jennings
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jennings Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jennings has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stone County Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
- Conway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Bryan Jennings DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry B. Jennings practice?
- Dr. Larry Jennings has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Jennings practices Family Medicine near Marshall, AR.
See Marshall Family Physicians.