Dr. Larry Jinks Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Larry Jinks?

August 8th, 2016

Absolutely Wonderful Dr.

Dr Jinks has been my primary care doctor for 10 years. He is knowledgeable, kind, and really cares about my health. I trust his judgement, especially when it is heart related (blood pressure, etc.). His staff is friendly and try to go out of their way to be helpful (assisting helping me to the car). I would never see any other doctor.

June 19th, 2013

I can't imagine a worse doctor

After reading some other reviews, I am less surprised than I was by Dr. Jinks' attitude. I went in with severe back pain one Saturday when he was the only doctor there. After waiting for over an hour, he refused to prescribe any pain medicine, indicated my doctor was mis-medicating me, and wrote me a prescription for a psychiatrist. He also told me my back pain was due to stress and soft music and a glass of wine was better therapy. Thank goodness the chiropractor I saw on Monday was able to correct my multiple back problems, including a herniated disc. I would never, ever recommend this doctor.

March 22nd, 2013

Best doctor in town!

I have been a patient for years and would never go anywhere else. This office is the best I have ever encountered.

March 21st, 2013

HORRIBLE, RUDE

I've been in his office twice and both times were horrible! The first time with my great grandmother complaining of severe stomach pain and sleepless nights. He didnt even touch her stomach and told her it was just built up scar tissue. And REFUSED to prescribe her anything to help her sleep, when I asked if there was anything OTC she could take he said no she'd be fine. One month later, she was in the hospital dying of stomach cancer. Three weeks later, dead. Then, yesterday, my younger brother went to him (Jinks being the only "doctor" in town available on short notice) he said my brother has a cyst. My brother simply asked how he knew it was a cyst and now something else. And Jinks replied rudely "what's with the attitude?! It's a cyst!" NEVER GO TO HIM. SAVE YOUR FAMILY.

October 28th, 2011

Dr. Jinks has a very gentle caring manner. He talks to me in plain language and is adamant that I understand what he is saying to me. If I have a complaint, it would be in his office staff. Although helpful, kind knowledgable and caring, one in particular can be a little careless. She has often confused medicines I need refilled with other meds on my chart (ie. Metformin/Metoprolol) and the wrong one gets refilled. (Try explaining that to your insurance company.)

October 7th, 2017