Learn more about Dr. Larry Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Jordan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jordan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jordan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Jordan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Jordan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Russell County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Keith Jordan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry K. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Larry Jordan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry Jordan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleburne, TX and Weatherford, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.