A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Clark, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clark has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Neosho Hospital
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Keith Clark MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Larry K. Clark practice?
- Dr. Larry Clark has 4 office locations.
Dr. Larry Clark practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Joplin, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Neosho, MO.
See Joplin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.