Learn more about Dr. Larry Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Kaiser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaiser
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Kaiser, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Lung Transplantation
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Mediastinal Cyst
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 16 awards.
Dr. Kaiser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry R Kaiser MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Kaiser practice?
- Dr. Larry Kaiser has 4 office locations.
Dr. Larry Kaiser practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons.