Learn more about Dr. Larry Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Kaiser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaiser
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Kaiser, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Lung Transplantation
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Mediastinal Cyst
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 16 awards.
Dr. Kaiser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry R Kaiser MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Kaiser practice?
- Dr. Larry Kaiser has 4 office locations.
Dr. Larry Kaiser practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.