Dr. Larry Kang Is this you?

1.5

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Larry Kang?

Not a people person

Posted on December 31st, 2014

Dr. Lang was very rude, and had no bed side manner.

Patient

Posted on November 6th, 2013

Dr. Kang was wonderful while treating me for an infection. I will miss him as part of Greater Gwinnett Internal Medicine and wish him luck with his future endevours. If Dr. Kang was your provider please give Greater Gwinnett Internal Medicine to take part in your Healthcare needs. The practice and staff are wonderful

Posted on July 16th, 2013

Horrible Dr. I wouldn't even call this guy a DR. does NOT know what he is doing

Bad Replacement for a GREAT doctor!

Posted on June 4th, 2013

I was a patient at Greater Gwinnett Internal Medicine for many years. Dr. Kang replaced a great doctor. Dr. Kang however, is for lack of better words a complete jerk!! He viewed my medical record as a joke, when I went their for a sinus infection he didn't want to prescribe meds, just bed rest and an over the counter. He went behind my back and ordered blood tests that he knew I didn't want and couldn't afford. Yes, I ok'd blood work on a particular test, he ordered other tests after I left his office. Comes in very fast and doesn't listen to your problem, and has an aire that he doesn't care about your problem. Won't waste my time going back, I gave him a chance with 4 visits and his lack of concern or respect was enough for me. He would get NO STARS if it would let me do that!!

27 year olds do get DVT and PEs.

Posted on July 27th, 2012

I have a 27 year old son went to see Dr. Kang for leg pain. Dr. Kang told him he had been on the internet too much but order a venous doppler just to ...

Don't like him...

Posted on May 30th, 2012

I had Dr. Ito before... Dr. Kang is quick to assume that patients are hypochondriacs. He has never given me or my boyfriend a proper diagnosis, only a vague "It's probably not that, in my opinion. You do what you want" No help whatsoever. I'm saddened by the fact that Dr. Ito has been replaced by a skeptical and patronizing doctor. He needs to step it up and start caring instead of showing off what he thinks he knows about you. Would not recommend him to anyone, except maybe someone who really is a hypochondriac :)

Needs more experience

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

I went to him because my doc (in the same practice) passed away. I needed a refill on a prescription my doc had me on for anxiety from a cancer drug I have to take. His answer was that I go to counseling!! (for a drug side effect??) I will find a good PCP who listens. I felt very invalidated. He obviously has not treated many cancer survivors, or he would be well aware of the issues we face.

Sad Future Ahead

Posted on July 18th, 2011

This doctor was freaked out over the fact that he was filling in for a doctor who recently passed away. As a professional, he was very unprofessional. As a human being, I feel his pain but look at the patient's chart before coming in. His assistant had also written down incorrect information.

Posted on July 2nd, 2017