Dr. Larry Keithley Is this you?

Posted on April 1st, 2015

You will not meet a finer physician than Dr Larry Keithley. Larry is in the minority of a dying breed of physicians who actually cares about his patients. He is one of the very few who will actually work the patient to provide the best care, above and beyond the call of his mandate. You may have to wait a while to be seen, but it is worth the wait. Larry Is also one of the Nicest people you will ever meet. Five Star care all the way!

Unprofessional Doctor an Staff

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Unprofessional , they turn there ringer off on there office phone so you never can call , they moved locations an never called me so I ran out of medication an went through withdrawls cause I didn't know we're my dr was. But don't believe me go ask his remaining patients , or just go sit in his lobby an you will see for yourself . Dr kiethley has been kicked out of proximately 5 locations , blue cross blue shield dropped him . Just google his name an look at everything he's a joke an his nurses are so messed up they can barely keep there eyes open.. It's bad I would never recommend him to no one not even a addict . I wouldn't send my dog to that clinic. I had to threaten taking them to court before they would give me my records.

proud of my doc

Posted on December 1st, 2014

Dr.Keithley has been mine doctor for 20yrs now he has always listen to mine health issues, and has never prescribed me nothing unless it was needed, for the people who downs him I feel like they need to go elsewhere, I love the staff and always look forward to next aappointment.

Couldn't ask for a better doctor!

Posted on April 8th, 2014

Dr. Keithley is an outstanding physician! I've been seeing him for nearly 2 years now, and I couldn't ask for a better doctor! I have several chronic health issues and (unfortunately) have seen more than my fair share of doctors in my life! Dr. Keithley is BY FAR the most caring doctor I've ever seen! I left a doctor I had seen for over 20 years and took Dr. Keithley on as my family practitioner. I just wish he could be my doctor for all my ailments! I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a doctor who truly cares about his patients. Too many doctors these days are in and out and they don't care about your well-being. There is usually a bit of a wait when going in to see him, but it's definitely worth the wait! The reason you wait is because he does take TIME with every patient! The staff is great, they make you feel like part of their little "family".

very pleased

Posted on May 6th, 2013

I have used Dr . keithley for many years and had nothing but the best of care he listens very well and if it need be that he can't treat the problem he will see that you are referred to another doctor for treatment no matter what the illness may be.my entire family has been under his care many times over and were all very satisfied! I would rate him a 5 Star plus!

Posted on June 7th, 2016