Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  proud of my doc  |  show details
by Joe on Dec 1st, 2014

Dr.Keithley has been mine doctor for 20yrs now he has always listen to mine health issues, and has never prescribed me nothing unless it was needed, for the people who downs him I feel like they need to go elsewhere, I love the staff and always look forward to next aappointment.

|  Couldn't ask for a better doctor!  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2014

Dr. Keithley is an outstanding physician! I've been seeing him for nearly 2 years now, and I couldn't ask for a better doctor! I have several chronic health issues and (unfortunately) have seen more than my fair share of doctors in my life! Dr. Keithley is BY FAR the most caring doctor I've ever seen! I left a doctor I had seen for over 20 years and took Dr. Keithley on as my family practitioner. I just wish he could be my doctor for all my ailments! I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a doctor who truly cares about his patients. Too many doctors these days are in and out and they don't care about your well-being. There is usually a bit of a wait when going in to see him, but it's definitely worth the wait! The reason you wait is because he does take TIME with every patient! The staff is great, they make you feel like part of their little "family".

|  Needs pain meds ! He will write easy,No records  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2013

Careful what you want !

|  very pleased  |  show details
by kathy p. on May 6th, 2013

I have used Dr . keithley for many years and had nothing but the best of care he listens very well and if it need be that he can't treat the problem he will see that you are referred to another doctor for treatment no matter what the illness may be.my entire family has been under his care many times over and were all very satisfied! I would rate him a 5 Star plus!