Dr. Larry Kelly MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Pawleys Island, SC

September 9th, 2016
Mom
Dr. Kelly has been a huge blessing for my children. He helped save one of their lives upon delivery and he diagnosed that same miracle boy of mine with cancer, after another doctor misdiagnosed him. I recommend him to everyone. I have seen a lot of docs and so have my children. They don't make em like Dr. Kelly much anymore. He is the BEST OF THE BEST!

October 4th, 2011
I called the doctor at midnight one night as one of hsi partners was my Mother's physician. I live out of town and my mohter's cartaker had called me with some serious issues. He quickly told me that I had awkened not only him but his wife as well. I am married ot a surgeon and obviously he paractices a different kind of medicine but understand his patients come first. I have never heard him speak to a patient in such a manner and I am always awakened by his beeper as well. It may be two in the morning and he hops up and his ain concern is the issue at hand with his patient. Often times he coves for other physicians and treat them equally as well. I hope you take this note into consideration before choosing this doctor. Good luck and know that an internests' decisions can ofter mean life or death for a patient. I would like to play back this response to this doctor so he could become aware of how he spoke to me.

February 9th, 2011
Office staff is terrrible
Dr. Kelly is wonderful but his nurse is terrible. She is rude and not very good with small children. The receptionist is also not receptive to patient needs.

March 22nd, 2010
Updated rating
I wanted to update my previous rating, as my opinion has more experience behind it now. After various well baby/sick baby visits with Dr. Kelly, I can say that he is the most phenomenal doctor I have met to date. Considering that I have been to more doctors offices than most of my friends combined, that is awesome. Firstly, he has an awesome bedside manner. He listens well, which is a rarity among most physicians today. He not only listens, but he retains the information you give him. He is great at acting upon that information, and helping you decide the best course of action to take in order to either achieve, or maintain your child's optimum health. He is personable, and makes you so much more comfortable when your child is sick, just by relating your problem to his own life and children. If I could write an entire book about this doctor, I would. I could never rave enough about him. My son is hitting most of his developmental milestones early, and I attribute that not just to our parenting skills, but also to Dr. Kelly's helping to guide us in the best direction for our son.I would recommend him with 20 out of 10 stars to ANYONE who wants the absolute best for their child.

November 24th, 2009
Awesome
He was the first person to see my son Marcus after he was born.. I decided to make him my son's pediatrician, due to the favorable reaction they had toward one another. This doctor is awesome, and I am happy to have found him.