A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Kennedy, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Kennedy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Bryan
- Community Hospitals of Williams County - Bryan Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Malcolm Kennedy MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Larry M. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Larry Kennedy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Kennedy practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bryan, OH.
See Bryan Physiatrists.