A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Kennedy, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Kennedy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Bryan
- Community Hospitals of Williams County - Bryan Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Malcolm Kennedy MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Larry M. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Larry Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Kennedy practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bryan, OH.
See Bryan Physiatrists.