A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Kessler, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Kessler has 61 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Scott Kessler MD is a male Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry S. Kessler practice?
- Dr. Larry Kessler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry Kessler practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Moscow, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, WY and Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Moscow Radiologists.