A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Kibler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Kibler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Kibler, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kibler graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Kibler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kibler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan