A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Kibler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Kibler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kibler
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kibler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Kibler, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kibler graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Kibler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry E Kibler FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Larry E. Kibler practice?
- Dr. Larry Kibler has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Kibler practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists and Spartanburg Cardiologists.