A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Kilgore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Kilgore is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kilgore
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Kilgore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Kilgore, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilgore graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kilgore has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry C Kilgore MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Larry C. Kilgore practice?
- Dr. Larry Kilgore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry Kilgore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Knoxville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.