Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Kilgore
Dr. Larry Kilgore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN, with another office in Knoxville, TN. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kilgore is affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center, Uab Hospital and Trinity Medical Center. Dr. Kilgore has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Kilgore has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Larry Kilgore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Stephanie Cross
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Knoxville, TN 0 mi25
C. Bryce Bowling, MD, FACOG, FACS
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Urology
Knoxville, TN 0 mi14
Dr. Kimberly Fortner
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Knoxville, TN 0 mi14