A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Kilgore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Kilgore is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kilgore
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Kilgore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Kilgore, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilgore graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kilgore has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry C Kilgore MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Larry C. Kilgore practice?
- Dr. Larry Kilgore has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Kilgore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.