A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Killebrew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Killebrew is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Killebrew, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Killebrew graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Killebrew has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Hammond Killebrew MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry H. Killebrew practice?
- Dr. Larry Killebrew has 5 office locations.
Dr. Larry Killebrew practices Surgery and Emergency Medicine near Gulfport, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, LA and Biloxi, MS.
See Gulfport Surgeons and Gulfport Emergency Physicians.