Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Klaich
Dr. Larry Klaich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reno, NV. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Klaich is affiliated with Saint Marys Regional Medical Center and Renown Regional Medical Center. Dr. Klaich has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Klaich has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Larry Klaich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.
Dr. Randall Jack
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Reno, NV 0 mi16
Dr. Stanton Allen
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Reno, NV 0 mi36
Dr. Stacy Mellum
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Reno, NV 0 mi25