Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Kobriger
Dr. Larry Kobriger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Park Rapids, MN. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Kobriger is affiliated with St Joseph's Area Health Services and St Marys Innovis Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Kobriger has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Family Medicine
Dr. Larry Kobriger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park Rapids, MN.
Dr. Jane Churchill
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Park Rapids, MN 0 mi48
Dr. Joseph Corser
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Park Rapids, MN 0 mi34
Dr. Mitchel Schwindt
Medical Toxicology, Emergency Medicine
Park Rapids, MN 0 mi19