Dr. Larry Kravitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Kravitz?

Posted on May 11th, 2016

Probably the best Dr I ever had!

GREAT

Posted on March 14th, 2015

THE BEST DOCTOR . HAVE BEEN WITH HIM OVER 20 PLUS YEARS. GREAT RELATIONS WITH ONE ANOTHER.

Kravitz is amazing

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

Dr. Kravitz is a brilliant doctor and should be a model for other doctors. He's very thorough and he LISTENS. I some serious issues from surgeries (ARC obgy) and ARC handed me off to him to deal and I have been in his care for over a year now, and though my medical issues continue, I completely trust him.

Very Knowledgable

Posted on October 22nd, 2011

I have seen Dr. Kravitz for over 20 years and wouldn't even consider switching doctors....ever! He spends as much time as we need to answer all my questions. I have never had any problem getting an appointment when I need to see him. Great doctor in every way!

Super doc!

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

I have been seeing Larry for 20 years and he is without a doubt the best physician in practice. He is never rushed, never judgmental, never unpleasant. He tolerates me for my eccentricities and I tolerate his. But that kind of care sometimes comes with longer waits. That's OK - I'll wait!

One of the Best Doctors I've Had

Posted on October 14th, 2010

Dr. Kravitz is a talented and caring professional who will take the necessary time with his patients and answer all questions with honesty. His only downside is that he has such a busy schedule that same day appointments are virtually non-existent.

The greatest physician our entire family has ever had!

Posted on July 10th, 2010

Dr. Larry Kravitz is perhaps the best MD in all of Texas, and I would even dare to speculate that he would be in extremely close competition with being rated amongst the most gifted and talented Physicians nationwide. My admiration of Dr, Kravitz is based upon the second to none care he has provided to me for almost 21 years, not to mention that same stellar services he has also provided to that of many of my family members & friends alike.To say that I have had numerous medical challenges throughout the years that have been signifigantly complex in nature would be a huge understatement, but I credit this incredible Doctor in not just never giving up on me until we found the right answers, but for actually saving my life in more ways than one. He is so much more than a Doctor-he is a true healer & all the thanks in the world wouldn't be enough for all he has & continues to do in reference to my healthcare. So, thank you, Dr K. You are the greatest!

Posted on May 25th, 2010

Dr. Kravitz is a genuane caring professional Dr. that in todays society is a pleasure to find. He has been my Doctor for over a century and always has the time to listen and correctly diagnose and help me with what ever my ailment has been.

Great doctor with a long wait

Posted on April 5th, 2010

Dr. Kravitz is a very popular doctor and due to that has an extremely long wait for all appointments. It is near impossible to get same day appointments with him and if you need a physical it needs to be booked 6+ months prior. He is wonderful Dr., spends a lot of time with patients and is very caring and knowlegeable however the wait time is extremely annoying to busy people.

Best Doctor in Austin!

Posted on August 20th, 2009

Dr. Kravitz was referred to me because he knew about my syndrome. He is not only very efficient, he doesn't make me feel like I am being rushed. He actually stands back and listens! He is, the best !

Best Doctor in Austin!

Posted on July 17th, 2009

When I moved to Austin over a decade ago, about six people in my office recommended me to Dr. Kravitz. I was thrilled with him--bright, smart, great bedside manner, extremely knowledgable of almost any question, funny - just great. My husband liked him so well when he met him once, he immedidately switched doctors also, and has been going to Dr. Kravitz every since. i have even met pharmaceudical reps, who meet many doctors daily, who have told me they would only go to Dr. Kravitz, even if there insurance quit covering his location! He is genuinely the best, no one I know who has ever gone to him is ever disappointed.

Posted on May 17th, 2017