A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Kretchmar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Kretchmar, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kretchmar graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Kretchmar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry H Kretchmar MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Larry H. Kretchmar practice?
- Dr. Larry Kretchmar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Kretchmar practices Urology near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Urologists.