A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Kvols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Kvols is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kvols
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kvols Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Kvols, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Rectal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kvols graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Kvols has 2 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry K Kvols MD is a male Oncologist , has 41 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Larry K. Kvols practice?
- Dr. Larry Kvols has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Kvols practices Medical Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Saint Louis Oncologists.