A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Myers is Good. Dr. Myers has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Myers, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery, Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, and Facial Plastic & Reconstruct Procedurs.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Myers has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Myers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Larry Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry L. Myers practice?
Dr. Larry Myers practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loren Myers, Dr. Lawrence Myers, Dr. Lorenzo Myers, Dr. Laurence Myers