A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Lamberty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamberty
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Lamberty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Lamberty, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamberty graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Lamberty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Creighton University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Robert Lamberty MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Lamberty practice?
- Dr. Larry Lamberty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Lamberty practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Emergency Physicians and Omaha Family Physicians.