A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Lecavalier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Lecavalier, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lecavalier graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lecavalier has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Lecavalier MD is a male Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry Lecavalier practice?
- Dr. Larry Lecavalier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry Lecavalier practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ.
See Trenton Radiologists.