A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Lecavalier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lecavalier
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lecavalier Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Lecavalier, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lecavalier graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lecavalier has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry A Lecavalier MD is a male Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry A. Lecavalier practice?
- Dr. Larry Lecavalier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry Lecavalier practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Radiologists.