A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Lecavalier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lecavalier
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lecavalier Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Lecavalier, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lecavalier graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lecavalier has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry A Lecavalier MD is a male Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry A. Lecavalier practice?
- Dr. Larry Lecavalier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry Lecavalier practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Radiologists.