A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Leverett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Leverett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Leverett, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leverett graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Leverett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Cornelius Leverett MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry C. Leverett practice?
- Dr. Larry Leverett has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Leverett practices Plastic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Plastic Surgeons.