Urologists

1391 Greenfield Ave
Noblesville, IN 46060
317-695-8576
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Dr Larry Ley = As in Ley Out the Cash!  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

It should say Dr Larry Ley-out the cash! No insurance. This guy was lit like a Christmas tree for my appointment, hungover like heck. He smokes right in front of you and tells you = YOU got the problem. Check yourself DOC! Ask your neighbor, you are JACKED on Roxicodone's for the past 3 years. I KNOW your neighbor very well and when you get to drinking, you spill the words. You are ruthless. If you have an opiate problem, DONT go to him or ANY part of the DORN network, what a joke. WAY over prescribes Suboxone, you are a zombie! Try keeping your job, marriage and friends, I nearly lost them all. Did a cold turkey from Sub, last 7 days, wasn't bad. Overall, I am glad I am away from that money pit and drunkin roxi sailor. He RX's his friends who inturn give him the drugs. I have seen it OLE LARRY! POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK X 1000!

|  Dr Ley Drug Dealer  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2011

Dr. Ley runs a Legal Drug Pusher Operation. You see i had been going to doc. Ley for at least a year but there is nothing diffrent from him and the drug dealers on the corner you go in to the office you give him the money and he gives you the script however god help you if you need anything else from him because he will not help you with any insurance things he will not answer your calls. One day i called him and he finaly ansered and yelled at me up one side and down the other. I checked into him online and found that he got his licence pulled because he was a addict to. so if you need help try to find somone that will realy care for you.

|  DONT GO TO THIS DOCTOR  |  show details
by A very ANGRY patient on Jan 26th, 2010

I am a Suboxone patient of his. Suboxone is prescribed to people with previous opiate addictions. Usually this treatment is once a month. Here is is twice a month and they do NOT accept insurance of any kind. When you go for a visit there are not rooms for patients, only one big open room. The doctor has never once even been in the building when I am there. I feel that I am paying them to write me a prescription for my medicine, which is unethical and illegal. All I do at the visit is sit down and a desk with a receptionist. 90% of the time the only words I hear from her is "how will you be paying today?" This place is a joke and I wont NOT recommend anyone to go here!!!!

|  dr drink  |  show details
by clean without sub dr on Nov 3rd, 2009

Dr larry is another example of suboxone doctors who over prescribe and keep patients on suboxone for years. Its obvious within minutes of meeting Dr larry that he has a drinking problem and possibly an opiate addict himself. Hes rude and unprofessional and gives every new patient the same bs addiction and genetics speech, the exact same wording. He will "diagnose" your needs along with about 8 other new patients at the same time by looking at you. He apparently has mind reading capabilties. He likes to remind you that your a junkie without will, as he takes your money and gives you a legal addiction. He's as arrogant as the queen, and will make sexual inuedos to you if your a woman. Indepentant suboxone drs are all the same, hacks who are either to old or not talented enough for any actual care so they make their fortune off the desperate. Larry will not tell you that suboxone has just as bad withdraws as street drugs, or that they run at almost 10 bucks a pop without insurance. Research this stuff and these doctors its no joke. You want to be rid of opiates check into a outpatient detox program and be done with it.

|  Dr Ley saved my life!!!  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2009

Dr Larry Ley gave me the tools to save myself from myself over 6 years ago & still counting. GOD Bless you, Dr. Ley, & the good works you do in helping others to help themselves...Thank you,DW