Dr. Larry Lickstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Lickstein?

Amazing Doctor!!

Posted on October 4th, 2016

I went to Dr. Lickstein to get injected and both him and his staff are incredible. I got Botox and filler and love my results! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Good Doctor

Posted on May 27th, 2016

I had breast reduction in 2015 performed by Dr. Lickstein. He did a wonderful job.

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

I chose Dr. Larry Lickstein for my tummy tuck, lipo, and breast lift with augmentation, I could not have chosen a better doctor. After six weeks I am so pleased and happy with my results. Dr. Lickstein treated me with compassion, respect, and understanding. He is very funny which made me feel very comfortable; he was there every step of the way to answer all of my questions, before and after the surgery. To put it in simple words...he can do magic with his hands. Excellent cosmetic surgeon!!!!! I could not be happier with my results! I would recommend him for sure.

STAY AWAY!!

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

PlEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR OR YOUR WHOLE LIFE COULD BE CHANGED, and not for the better!! Im butchered because of this man!! MY EYES ARE RUINED... sinking into my skull because he made my lid so tight across, supporting tissue around my eyeball has died. I have no idea how to fix the deformities he has caused me. My lower body as well. he took me from fine in a bikini to never ever again will I wear one! I cant even wear some of my gym clothes because you can see where he ruined my body. Its devastating! 2 yrs later and 100k plus and next surgery scheduled to fix all the dents he put on my body and dug out melted completely away tissue and damaged muscle.

Amazing skin

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

For years I have always had personal issues with my skin. I felt like my pigment was uneven, my pores were very large, and I always struggled with blackheads. I heard about this laser resurfacing procedure offered by Dr. Lickstein and his cosmetic surgery practice, and thought "this might be exactly what I need!" I contacted the practice and spoke with a coordinator who was extremely helpful. She answered all of my questions over the phone and recommended that I come in to see Dr. Lickstein for a consultation. I was nervous on consult day, but Dr. Lickstein quickly put me at ease with his comforting and genuine personality. After examining my skin and giving me honest feedback as to what he would be able to achieve, I was confident with my decision. Dr. Lickstein's honesty and top-notch academics set him apart from other doctors I was researching. The nursing staff was also great. They provided me with all of the care and instructions needed to make my recovery quick and easy. Ever since, my friends and co-workers have been raving about how amazing my skin looks! It is smooth, tight and has a radiant glow. One of the best feelings since having this procedure is being able to walk out of the house and not feel the need to put on make up! I feel so refreshed and confident, and I would do it again! If you struggle with your skin, I highly recommend that you schedule a consultation with Dr. Lickstein. You won't regret it!

great doc!

Posted on July 17th, 2015

Dr. Lickstein did a wonderful job! - he was so knowledgable and kind. He spent time with me and gave me options - so I could choose what I felt the most comfortable with when picking my facial procedure. I would highly recommend him to my friends!

HONEST DOC!!!

Posted on April 19th, 2013

I WAS SKEPTICAL about cosmetic surgery and was nervous about spending a lot of money for a surgical procedure not covered by my insurance company. I went to Cosmetic Surgery Center desiring a BODY LIFT for my inner thighs and buttocks. Prior to my appointment I researched reviews about the center and the body lift procedures. I reviewed many positive and negative reviews about the center and the procedures. I attended my consultation with questions and concerns that I generated from my prior research. If I was going to invest THOUSANDS of dollars I wanted to know everything! Dr. Lickstein EXCEEDED my expectations! He was very kind, and honest about what he could provide for me. I told him that I was requesting a body lift for my inner thighs and buttocks. He honestly stated that the technology does not exist and that the current procedures that he could provide for me - the thigh lift - was not as reliable as other procedures. He advised me to WAIT on a procedure until reliable technology and a reliable procedure is developed. I appreciated his honesty. He told me to call back in 6 months and see if there is anything he can do for me. I will make the phone call in 6 months and will have my procedure done by Dr. Lickstein once reliable technology exists. His HONESTY is why I will return to this center. In the meantime he did tell me to continue my healthy style of living and even though he can't do anything for me now, there is no price that I can pay for living a healthy lifestyle and accepting my body for what it is! THANKS Dr. LICKSTEIN!!

Posted on May 3rd, 2011

Dr. Lickstein was great! He listened to what I wanted and let me know what could be done. He was very good at reviewing the risks and outcomes. I would highly recommend!

Post Weight Loss Transformation

Posted on April 25th, 2011

Dr. Lickstein is well-educated, highly-skilled, patient and personable. He makes you instantly comfortable. After a weight loss in excess of 72 pounds, Dr. Lickstein has performed two related procedures; a body lift (circumferential belt lipectomy) and a breast lift (mastopexy). Nine pounds of tissue and 1.5 liters of lipo was removed. I no longer have excess skin issues to inhibit my activity, I am down another two sizes as a result of the tissue removal, and my breasts are where they belong, still a "C" cup, and I can wear the occasional braless evening attire.In addition to the weight loss related procedure, Dr. Lickstein performed subsequent bilateral upper and lower eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) for congenital and age-related sagging and excess fatty tissue. My vision is no longer obscured...and my eye area no longer appears 15 years older than my real age!Thanks Dr. L.

Posted on October 10th, 2017