A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Lipshultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Lipshultz, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Lipshultz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Implantation
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipshultz graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lipshultz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry I Lipshultz MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Larry I. Lipshultz practice?
- Dr. Larry Lipshultz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry Lipshultz practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.