Dr. Larry Lipshultz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Lipshultz?

Engineeer, PE

Posted on November 15th, 2016

Wait time did not include 2 waits, one to see PA, and then Dr. Lipshultz. A 10 min, whiz, bang and move out. from PA, and same for Dr. Said meds had been called in, but it had not. quantity he stated was wrong, and so need to call me. They do not call back. If you need immediate help, they say go to baylor med internet site and try connecting that way.. baylor make it had to get connected by phone. Serioulsly long wait plus over $16 for parking, and even Baylor gives wrong address for this /dr. /try another urologist .

Posted on June 13th, 2016

excellant MD

Infertility and Erectile Dysfunction

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Excellent physician and takes care of patients

Posted on December 18th, 2014

I would not NOT recommend this doctor to even my enemy, he is useless and poor in diagnosing the urinary problem, I had to change to a another doctor. == Keep you waiting at least 30 to 40 min in waiting room, and then another 15 min for a trainee doctor who spends all his time recording your problem on his lap-top, ==Then after waiting for another 40 to 60min Dr Larry comes in and hardly gives you 5 to 10 min and you end up leaving with a bunch of prescriptions and his recommendation on what procedure he will perform on you. He is nothing but money making machine for his department and himself. STAY AWAY FROM HIM

Great Doctor / Lousy Time Manager

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Dr. Lipshultz is an excellent physician who has developed incredible expertise in his field. I am sure that there are few that have attained his skill level. Unfortunately, He and Baylor know nothing about how to treat patients. Scheduling is horrific. There were 9 in the waiting room when I showed up at 3. There were 14 waiting when I walked out at 4. I never saw the doctor. If you only wait an hour, you are lucky. Two is the norm. I fired him for the second time yesterday. No going back.

Best Urologist in Houston

Posted on December 13th, 2014

Larry is the best urologist in Houston. Sure you might have some wait time, and Larry doesn't rush any patient. When you have surgery you want the Best of the Best. I have known Larry for many many moons. Trust me, he is THE MAN when you need a urologist. PERIOD.

Posted on September 12th, 2013

Please please Do Not go to this doctor. He and his staff don't care about patient, all they know is their pay check (very sad). Believe me people every time I went over there I got sicker than before due to my anger. If a doctor recommends him don't listen to him, he just want give business to him. People we are living in center of Medical work, do a favor for yourself and go to another doctor. Here is what you will expect if go there: very rude staff, wait time is way over 2 hours, and after you go in to visit with the doctor his intern comes in asks you stupid questions and you have to wait another 45min-1hr and then he comes in and treats you like you are a another dollar, reviews your chart that intern wrote spends 3-5min and then he leaves and will be more confuse than before. I had very horrible experience.

Talented, but charges a premium

Posted on August 17th, 2012

If you have time and money to burn, this is a great place to go. I've had to wait 2+ hours past my apoointment time to actually see him each visit, but his diagnosis and treatment have been very good. They don't process insurance claims and you have to go through a detailed process to get a detailed bill to submit to your insurance carrier. Also, the office staff won't take messages for him and told me to wait and tell the doctor information when I see him instead of communicating it to him before my visit. One would think that this might actually help the doctor to prepare for the office visit.

One of the best urologists anywhere

Posted on June 24th, 2012

I was going to a previous urologist. The previous urologist was unengaged and his treatment wasn't working. I changed to Dr. Lipshultz, who had me tested for hypogonadism. I had a bad case of it. The previous urologist never even had me tested for it, even though I displayed many symptoms. Lipshultz is known as one of the best urologists in the world and now that I've been to him I can see why. He finds out what's wrong and treats it well. Highly competent and at the top of his field. If you have hypogonadism or Peyronie's Disease and live near Houston, don't waste your time going to anyone else but this Dr.

I get treated better by a used car salesman.

Posted on June 11th, 2012

I don't even know where to begin. I should have suspected this when I showed up to my first appointment to a room full of people waiting to be seen and the person sitting next to me had the same exact appt time as I did to see the same doctor. First visit I waited almost 2 hrs to be even be let in. Then another 45min to 1hr waiting to see Dr. L. Then he seemed to rush me off and not even take the time to shake my hand to introduce himself. My vet comes and introduces herself to me. This is a basic human interaction, that I would expect of a person I meet on the street let alone a doctor treating me. He failed to adequately explain reasons why we were performing tests and when asked why, many times he just answered, because it needs to get done. Better answer would be, " to fatten my wallet" In between visits, it would be easier to speak with the President Obama, than trying to get questions answered or calls returned by anyone on his staff. I could go on, but I will leave it at that. If you are looking for worse customer service than a used car lot, then this is the dr for you!

Be prepared to wait

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

I have had 3 appointments here and have had to wait an average of 45 minutes longer than my appointment time all 3 times. Two of those times there was no seating in the waiting area. This place is a scheduling mess and your time is not valued here.

Extremely patient to be his patience

Posted on November 15th, 2011

By visiting the office, you will understand why sick people are called patience.