A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Lloyd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lloyd
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lloyd Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Lloyd, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lloyd has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Robert Lloyd MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Lloyd practice?
- Dr. Larry Lloyd has 1 office location.
- Dr. Larry Lloyd practices Surgery near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.