A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Lloyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Lloyd, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lloyd has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lloyd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Lloyd practice?
Dr. Larry Lloyd practices Surgery near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See Macomb Surgeons.