A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Lo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Lo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Lo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lo graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Lo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
- Sutter Tracy Comm Hosp, Tracy, Ca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry J. Lo practice?
Dr. Larry Lo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tracy, CA.
See Tracy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.