A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Lothringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Lothringer is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Lothringer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lothringer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alamo Heights Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Leon Lothringer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Larry L. Lothringer practice?
- Dr. Larry Lothringer has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Lothringer practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.