Dr. Larry Lundy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Lundy?

February 1st, 2017

Great doctor.

I'm so thankful I happened to be referred to him. My surgery was successful and I'm on the road to recovery. Sweet bedside manner and caring through the whole ordeal. I was lucky my path led this direction. So thankful.

October 20th, 2015

Dr Lundy is one of the best Doctors I have ever met. He's professional, courteous and has exceptional bedside manners. He takes time to answer all my questions. His staff is easy to work with. Dr Lundy is just an exceptional Doctor who I respect and can't say enough good things about him. Thank u Dr Lundy for being the best doctor ever!

June 25th, 2013

Success

Thank you Dr. Lundy for such a successful outcome to my Stapedectomy reconstruction surgery. I put it off for several years and I'm glad I found you at Mayo Clinic. I waited several years and can't believe what I was missing all those years. You spent time with me, answered all my questions, and the staff at Mayo were excellent. It was worth the drive and I'd do it again.

October 21st, 2012

Uncessary surgery

I saw Dr Lundy several years ago. I was experiencing fullness in my ear. He told me I needed surgery to repair a hole in my superior ear bone. The worse pain in my life. I was told the numbness would go away. It never has and neither has the fullness sensation. Today I have a constant ringing in that ear. I regret letting him even touch my ear. Another ENT told me that unless a patient is having dizziness, surgery is always a last resort, with my type of condition. I regret this everyday.

March 22nd, 2012

Waste of time and money

January 25th, 2012

Excellent doctor!

Restored my hearing. I was sure I needed hearing aid(s), but he simply drained the fluid behind the ears and voila, my hearing was restored.

November 4th, 2011

I was impressed! As a nurse of 32 years I was very impressed by this doctors professionalism. He took time with us, answered all our questions, was personable and interested in helping the patient to understand his problem. He was thorough in his exam and definitive in his diagnosis, no wishy washy medical mumbo jumbo here! He gave it to us straight, with our options and was supportive in our choices. Bravo Dr. Lundy!

August 30th, 2011

Cocky & Terrible bedside manners/rude!

Dr. Lundy did 2 of my inner ear reconstructive surgeries. As a physician, he is good with the scalp but he is very rude, cocky, and has no compassion, nor bedside manners. My surgery was intense, my ear was removed, bone cut to get to my inner ear, the day of the surgery I was in extreme pain afterwards, he refused to give me enough pain medication to make me comfortable. He actually argued with me post surgery about how much pain I should be feeling as if I was exaggerating. The nurse was embarrassed, apologized for his behavior and suggested I contact the director to file a complaint. I have one more surgery to go, I am going elsewhere. It's not like he did the surgery for free. I have had multiple ear surgeries and my first surgeon was very nice. I never saw Dr. Lundy for my follow up appointment as I refused to be seen by such an obnoxious individual. He acts as if he were God. Let me also add that I work with doctors and this guy took the cake....no bedside manners whatsoever! Who makes their patient cry post surgery and insults you? Dr. Lundy.....the Mayo Clinic is an excellent facility but this guy does not belong there, he does not reflect their values. Go someplace else like I am doing now.

January 15th, 2011

Staff excellent. no waiting time. diagnosis proably correct. HOWEVER,very cold showing no empathy. seemed like he was through with me and wanted to go on to his next patient. He should watch the film, "The Doctor" starring William Hurt. His reference to my age was most callous. extremsemly egotistical.

February 21st, 2010

Mr. S. Pearson

This Dr knows waht he is doing.

July 9th, 2017