A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Lutwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Lutwick, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Disease Susceptibility
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- Lyme Disease
- Mono (Infectious Mononucleosis)
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutwick graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lutwick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- VA NY Harbor Healthcare System-Brooklyn Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry Lutwick practice?
Dr. Larry Lutwick practices Infectious Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Infectious Disease Doctors.