A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Lutwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lutwick
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Lutwick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Lutwick, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Disease Susceptibility
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme Disease
- Mono (Infectious Mononucleosis)
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutwick graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lutwick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Lutwick MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Larry Lutwick practice?
- Dr. Larry Lutwick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry Lutwick practices Infectious Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI.
See Brooklyn Infectious Disease Doctors.