A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Lyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Lyle is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lyle
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lyle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyle graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Lyle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Neal Lyle DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry N. Lyle practice?
- Dr. Larry Lyle has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Lyle practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors.